We hope all our customers, old and new, are safe and well.
We are working under the following new arrangements:
• Our Reception will regrettably NOT be open to visitors; however we still have a ‘Drop Off and Collection Point’ at the front of our premises.
• Our incoming phone lines are open 10.00am to 1.00pm and 1.30pm to 3.00pm, Monday to Thursday only.
We wish you and yours all the best and hope you can stay safe. We have been in business for 33 successful years and we look forward to serving you for another 33 years!
The Bristol Upholstery & Soft Furnishings Team
Commercial & Contract Upholstery
We have many years experience of professionally carrying out upholstery services for all types of commercial customers.
The short video above explains a little about our Commercial & Contract Upholstery service.
UK WIDE COMMERCIAL / CONTRACT UPHOLSTERY SERVICE
We're based in Bristol and collect and deliver locally in our own vehicles.
However we also work with commercial customers from all over the U.K…. Much of the work we do is made from scratch and so can be despatched when complete to wherever you wish.
"We received all our newly reupholstered chairs back this morning, and they look great, thank you very much for the excellent and speedy work!"
Jo Harris, Library Manager, Wiltshire Council
Or, if you have existing items that you’d like us to work on, and you’re not local, then if you can get it to us… then we can gladly work with you, regardless of where you're based!
We’re proud to be the preferred commercial upholstery company for many… hotels, restaurants, bars, pubs, offices, shops, night clubs, public reception areas & waiting rooms, social & sports clubs, hospitals, care homes, schools, colleges, holiday parks, churches, dentists, doctors, events companies, theatres, wedding venues, furniture removal companies, car dealers, railways, film companies… and virtually every other type of business you could think of!
We are just as happy either working direct for you as the 'end customer', or as your reliable sub-contractor for projects that you are handling on behalf of your own commercial clients.
We permanently employ over 30 local staff and we're proud to say that more than a third of them have been with us between 10 and 29 years.
They work in well lit, purpose built spaces and have all the necessary tools, raw materials and machines readily to hand, thus enabling them to produce an excellent standard of work.
COMMERCIAL / CONTRACT UPHOLSTERY SERVICES WE OFFER
We are very happy working on upholstery jobs as well as those involving sewing to any degree.
Our highly experienced in-house team of upholsterers, cutters and machinists enable us to successfully tackle a very wide range of upholstery and sewing jobs, large and small.
Of course we are able to help you if you would like furniture professionally re-upholstered. This includes stripping the item down to the frame, replacing any springs or webbing as required and then carefully re-upholstering the piece in any of hundreds of our Contract fabrics, or we can use your own fabric if you prefer.
We have vast experience in refilling cushions and transforming uncomfortable cushions that have lost their comfort and appearance. Our Cushion Refilling Service applies to cushions in many types of commercial situations like Hotels, Clubs, Restaurants etc. Click here to go to our dedicated site for further information.
Leather Repairs & Re-colouring
We offer a comprehensive, professional leather repair and re-colouring service.
As seen above, we are able to transform tired, dirty, discoloured leather and bring it truly back to life!
This can be carried out at your premises if you are a business or in your own home if you are a private customer.
Our Mobile Leather Technicians have many years experience so all our work is carried out to a very high standard.
Many other upholstery and sewing jobs…
We have also worked with commercial customers who have asked us to carry out a myriad of different jobs, many of which have been one-off or unusual projects.
These have included…
• Upholstering a GIANT pair of 'headphones' for a new product launch
• Upholstering headboards for a high end Hotel in London
• Designing and creating 450 cushions to fit an unusual design of event chair
• Sewing and upholstering display boards for a chain of shoe shops
• Refurbishing bedroom chairs for Marriott Hotels
• Re-upholstering patient examination tables and dentist chairs
• Re-upholstering the 'fixed' seating areas and individual chairs of numerous pubs and restaurants
• Cutting and sewing of bespoke scatter cushions in the commercial customer's own fabrics
• Working with the designer of a new nightclub to upholster numerous pieces of furniture, make bespoke curtains and create 200 specific size loose cushions
• Creating cushions to make life more comfortable for 150 outdoor event goers!
• Supplying bespoke 'wipe-clean' mattresses for pod accommodation at music festivals
• Rectifying damage to furniture on behalf of furniture removal companies
• Repairing and refurbishing vehicle interiors for dealers before putting on sale
• Creating bespoke carriage cushions for a northern steam railway
• Creating bespoke pew cushions and kneelers for places of worship throughout the U.K., including Canterbury Cathedral!
We fully understand the specific requirements to which fabrics for commercial projects need to comply, both from a fire aspect and of course the required durability.
We have a huge range of Contract fabrics available and over 450 of these are viewable online. We also have a full- time 'samples lady', Sue, who can post fabric samples to you.
Some of the projects we are asked to take on involve a requirement for new foam. Where this is the case, we are perfectly geared up to help. This is because we have numerous foams available and unlike many upholstery companies we don't just buy foam in 'sheets'.
Instead we start from huge foam blocks, weighing a quarter of a tonne, and from these we can then create whatever shapes, sizes and profiles your project may require.
FINDING OUT MORE…
Whatever type of commercial project you may have in mind, from one item to hundreds…..we're keen to discuss it with you! On the very rare occasions that we can't help on a particular project, we'll tell you, so as not to waste your time!
We promise you a friendly and professional response… just give us a call on , or drop us an email to